Works by Lithuanian artists can be seen in the exhibition halls of the MO Museum, while Lithuanian designers share their latest creations at the MO store. During the Design Week festival there’s a perfect opportunity to get some of these lovely goods right from their creators’ hands.
- EMKO, a Lithuanian-based furniture design and home-accessory company
- RUTRUT, a brand connecting Rūta Indriūnaitė’s creative searches and discoveries; inspired by nature’s motifs, it is simplicity and timelessness
- Justas Studio, a London-based designer creating meaningful designs for unique experiences
- A Chair and a Table, a ceramic design studio founded by Simona Kaunaitė and engaged in designing and producing dishes and other objects
- kARTu, born in Lithuania, a Nordic design leather handbag brand that introduces a minimalist alternative to natural leather accessories
- NAMUOS, exclusive quality products for your home, office, hotel or restaurant, created by Lithuanian designers
Time: May 10 10.00 – 22.00, May 11-12 10.00 – 20.00